Originally cultivated in South Asia, ginger or ginger root, contains a wide variety of health benefits including the relief of stomach pain, nausea, muscle pain, and inflammation. It also has the ability to increase blood flow and circulation, which ultimately improves scalp health and hair growth.
Fresh ginger root is rich in vitamins and full of elements including phosphorous, magnesium and potassium as well as fatty acids. These nutrients help prevent hair thinning while improving hair strength, shine and overall health. The best part about ginger is that it is easily accessible, making it the perfect home-remedy Hair Loss Shampoo. Here are some easy steps to help you naturally replenish your scalp while fighting hair loss with this natural ginger remedy.
What you will need:
Fresh ginger root
Olive oil or jojoba oil
1) Before shampooing your hair, grate 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger root into a small bowl.
2) Follow by adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil or jojoba oil into the bowl with the ginger root.
3) Thoroughly mix the grated ginger root and oil together.
4) Gently rub the ginger oil into your scalp in a circular motion for 5 minutes; making sure the oil deeply penetrates the skin.
5) Let the ginger oil soak into the hair and scalp for 30 minutes (a warming sensation may occur to ensure the mixture is working).
6) Finally, rinse with shampoo but do not follow with conditioner.
With these six simple steps, this ginger oil treatment will not only encourage blood circulation but also rid your scalp of any dandruff or build up. In return, the treatment will assist in hair growth by cleansing and clearing the hair follicles. This century-old remedy for hair growth is easy, natural, beneficial and can be accomplished in the comfort of your own home.
Tags: does ginger help in hair growth, ginger for hair loss, ginger for hair regrowth